Walter A. Robinson Challenge Cup for Cross Country Race 2020
Cross Country Race for the Present & Old Boys will be held as per the following programme:
Date: Friday 17th January, 2020
Reporting Time: 8:30 am
Starting Time: 9:00 am
Venue: Green Drive (near Mandir)
Distance: 9.5 km (two laps) for Groups 1, 2, 3 & 5 up to 55 years and half distance (1 lap) for Group 4.
Dress: Sports Dress / Tracksuit
- Old Boys Under-35 Age Group.
- Old Boys 35-45 Age Group.
- Old Boys 46-55 Age Group.
- Old Boys Over-55 Age Group.
- Present Schoolboys (Minimum 10 from each House).
Note: All participants will run together.
- Medals will be awarded for the first 3 Positions of each category.
- The Walter A. Robinson Challenge Cup is awarded to the Present Schoolboy securing the first position.
- Schoolboys securing the first 6 positions will be awarded certificates.
- Old Boys who will participate in the race will also be rewarded with participation certificates.
- Special prize for participation by any Old Boy Over-60 years of age.
Old boys planning to participate are welcome to register online at https://forms.gle/c7EfR6fe4dACjmuJ7 or email the following necessary information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th January, 2020.
- College Number (if possible)
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Leaving Year / Class
- Mobile Number
- Current Profile
Please mention ‘Walter A. Robinson Cross Country Race’ in the subject line of your email.
In case of queries contact: 111-363-063 Ext: 427