Aitchison College, Lahore.
March 21, 2020

Principal's Letter - March 21

Dear Parents, students, and candidate families,

We will post information as soon it comes to hand or when we are able to make the best decisions. If we are silent for a few days, it is because we are waiting on information ourselves. It is unhelpful to speculate and impossible to respond to all emails from people who have not referred to previous uploads. Please know that we are active and in communication with Cambridge, and that we are working as best we can to find a way forward in this difficult time. The UK is beginning to make decisions regarding university entries and we expect Cambridge to clarify its position in early April. We are in contact with USA universities, and others. For now, people in institutions are discussing ways forward. It is complex, as this is understandably a global educational issue. Please read my previous update on examination and promotions.

Aitchison teachers are preparing additional guided work in case the school closure goes beyond April 5. 

Admission tests will be in June, at this stage. I appreciate the difficulties this proposes, but many families and schools around the world are facing the same dilemma. 

Warm wishes,

Michael Thomson M.A., Dip. Ed., M.A.C.E